As i already informed you that Facebook has great deal of privacy setting and using it you can make your Facebook account extremely secure as well as private. Currently Facebook user has his control over great deal of points on his Facebook account and also Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is also part of Facebook privacy setting.In case if you don't want complete strangers to see your friend list after that you can just hide it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is extremely simple. For block your Facebook friend list from public just comply with the this guide:
How Do I Block My Friends List On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account as well as click your name at the top right corner to view your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the top right corner of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens up.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New alternatives show up permitting you to customize your friends list privacy settings among other things.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit people from watching your friends list. "Friends" restricts accessibility to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to everybody except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to complete.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name on top right corner to view your profile page.
2. Click "Friends" at the top of your timeline to see your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch on top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More alternatives appear.
5. Select either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban people from viewing your friends list. "Friends" limits access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits access to everyone except you.