As i currently told you that Facebook has lot of privacy setting and also using it you could make your Facebook account very protected as well as private. Currently Facebook individual has his control over lot of points on his Facebook account and also Blocking Facebook friend list from other is additionally part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you do not want unfamiliar people to see your friend list after that you can simply conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is extremely simple. For block your Facebook friend list from public just comply with the this overview:
How Do I Block My Friend List On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account as well as click your name at the top right corner to view your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the upper right edge of your account page. An "Edit Profile" page opens.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New choices appear allowing you to change your friends list privacy settings to name a few points.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to forbid individuals from viewing your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to every person except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to finish.
1. Log right into your Facebook account as well as click your name at the top right corner to watch your account page.
2. Click "Friends" at the top of your timeline to watch your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch at the top right of the page. A drop-down menu appears.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More alternatives appear.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit people from watching your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to everybody other than you.