How Do I Add My Business To Facebook
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Ensure you typically aren't logged right into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and also click the web link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have a little various 'about' sections that permit you to add different kinds of info. For instance, a Citizen Business of Place' might have opening up times. You could transform this later on.
Step 3: Fill out the information in the type. You will after that be sent a verification e-mail so ensure you utilize and also email address that you have accessibility to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following component is to set up the new Facebook Page. Simply adhere to the prompts to finish the Page. You can additionally skip this process in the meantime or complete creating your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account might be essential when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit personnel task while on Facebook.
- Lower the threat involved with affixing the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and also don't intend to Create one.
What can (and also cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both key function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as manage Facebook Adverts.
This includes posting to your Pages (consisting of occasions, images etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting blog posts as well as other.
Nevertheless, there are points you can not do that you could if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You cannot make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot discuss various other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You do not have access to Facebook search.
- You cannot alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Also, you can not utilize Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Sign up with or take care of any Facebook Groups.