Facebook gives different checklists of the people and also other Pages who have liked your Page. The listings are sorted to make sure that one of the most current 'likes' of your Page show up initially.
How Can I See Who Has Liked My Facebook Page
Steps to finding out who has liked your Facebook Page On a desktop computer, laptop or tablet computer:
1. Most likely to your Facebook service Page. (Ensure you're visited to Facebook.).
2. Click the 'Settings' web link. (See Smart device steps further down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens, scroll down the list of alternatives on the left as well as click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'People and Various other Pages' location opens, it will open to a checklist of 'Individuals Who Like This Page' as well as show:.
- Their account picture.
- Their name.
- The day every one liked your Page.
You can scroll with the names to see that has liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with one of the most current likes - or make use of the search field (see below) to locate a particular name.
To locate exactly what Pages have liked your Page click on the down arrow to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The listing will consist of the Page name, the Page's account picture and the day when they liked your Page.
On a smartphone:
- Most likely to your Facebook service Page. (Ensure you're logged in to Facebook.).
- Click on the 'More' link that shows up close to and underneath your Page's cover image.
- Scroll down the checklist of alternatives till you find the 'Edit Settings' web link, after that click.
- Scroll down the listing of 'Settings' till you concern 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu alternatives offered to check out the details you are interested in seeing:
> People That Such As This Page.
> Pages That Like This Page.
> Outlawed Individuals as well as Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page offers a wide range of information regarding those that have actually liked your Page.
When you have actually scrolled through the names and also pictures of those who have 'suched as' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab is located at the top of your Page, just listed below the major Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab supplies all type of details pertaining to Likes, Reach, Page Sights, Actions on Page, Posts, People, etc.
For instance, you could figure out:
- what nations as well as cities your followers are from, and their numbers;.
- what percentage of your fans are women or men;.
- what percentage of your fans fall under various age;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the number of people reached with your web content;.
- ... and also far more!