How Can I Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to upload. Depending on where you intend to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a group page, you'll discover the post box below the cover image.
4. Add text to your post. Type your content into the post box. You can also include a tinted history by clicking one of the color blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add a lot more content to your post. If you want to include even more to your post, click among the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to select a picture or video clip from your computer to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Marked Friends will receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose an emotion or task to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.