How Can I Make All My Pictures Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will open the photo.
- The image should be one that you posted, not just one of you that somebody else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol typically looks like a shape of a person (or two individuals) that you'll find below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly change your photo's privacy to make sure that just you could see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper right corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's present personal privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe symbol and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the appropriate time comes, open each picture in the surprise album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the reduced appropriate corner of the photo as well as pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.