If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
How Can I Delete A Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to delete your page you can recover it by going to the page before both week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not wish to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us recognize about it in the remarks.