Find Search History On Facebook
Click the gear symbol in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" option. Click on it to watch your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the app's summary page. On the next web page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to permit for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section lets you see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of minutes to load the very first time as it obtains your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the application with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's info page. On the next screen, you are asked to allow for the app to get your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a listing of names with straight links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Before section. If someone has actually erased you as a friend given that you set up the app, then that individual's name is displayed in this section. For best outcomes, wait a couple of days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to check that has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the screen. If asked to permit to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were posted in the last few days. You could return to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button on top of any kind of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button at the top of the web page to watch all the pictures that you have ever before published to your Facebook account. The very first time the application lots, it might take several mins to display the photos.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see all of the pictures ever published by that Friend. You can independently watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or making use of the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.