If you can't locate archived Facebook messages, use the appropriate set of instructions listed below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
Find Archived Messages On Facebook App
The quickest method to get to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will certainly take you straight to the archived messages.
How to locate an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived discussion on Facebook, you must undergo the steps listed below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, and afterwards click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you can undergo the discussion that you're trying to find.
On a Mobile Device
You could get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar on top of the display and also type the name of the person you want to check out messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you wish to see from the search results page and afterwards you'll see every one of the messages from that individual.
If you're using Facebook's mobile internet site from your phone or tablet, you can not search through the conversations themselves however you can search for an individual's name from the checklist of conversation threads. For example, you can look "Henry" to locate archived messages to Henry but you cannot look for specific words you and Henry sent out each other.