Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out
Service to Facebook Application Logout Problem
The service for this popular Facebook problem is to move the app into internal storage space. Simply follow the actions given below:
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps
- Faucet on the Facebook App.
- Move the application to the internal storage totally.
- Reboot the phone
- Login once again.
- After investing time, Shut the app.
- Reboot the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this time around after that you will be able to login instantly without getting in that as long email ID as well as password combination.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Cannot logout of Facebook, clicking arrowhead on top bar takes me to basic setups as opposed to sign off
You can aim to Clear Now the Cache, Cookies, and also Website Preferences with Time range to clear set to Every little thing through Devices (Alt + T) > Clear Current Background and check.
If the trouble lingers, you can Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature could repair numerous issues by bring back Firefox to its manufacturing facility default state while conserving your essential details. Keep in mind: This will create you to shed any type of Extensions, Open internet sites, as well as some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" switch.
-Firefox will shut and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a home window with the info that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will certainly open up with all manufacturing facility defaults applied.
Additional details can be discovered in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons as well as settings short article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!