Facebook Wall Post
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to post. Depending upon where you want to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box below the cover image.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your material into the post box. You can likewise include a colored background by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add more material to your post. If you want to add more to your post, click one of the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to select a photo or video from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to select a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Marked Friends will certainly obtain the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select a feeling or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.