It appears there is an one-time button enabled, and as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to choose something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, currently's your chance to safeguard a far better URL as well as e-mail than the arbitrarily created number designated by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer once you choose the brand-new one.
Facebook Username Change
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the area supplied. Facebook will allow you understand whether that username is readily available. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you change it as soon as. You are also meant to use your genuine name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is put on your Facebook profile and active!
If you have your old URL linked to your internet site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.