Facebook Technical Support Number
Technique 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse arrow over each choice to watch its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login as well as your account setups.
- Personal privacy and Safety - Addresses account safety, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers standard reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) in addition to handling a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover common issues and complaints.
3. Select a relevant section. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial extra options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of actions that discuss ways to remedy your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook recommends handling an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that following the on-screen instructions.
5. Make use of the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, just click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a few words related to your grievance. You must see a number of suggestions pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might enter "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're seeking an answer to a specific problem not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having concerns with ads, your questions are usually dealt with in this section.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your existing issue listed throughout the Help Center, your best choice is to seek it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could seek out subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Problem via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower appropriate side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Qualification Questions type. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the type again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the following forms, you have to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display and then click your favored language.
7. Complete the problem type. This will differ from person to person based on one's individual info and also the nature of one's issue, however be sure to be as thorough as possible when completing this form. You ought to consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Shore time, so expect your email to show up as necessary within three to five company days.
Method 3: Submitting a Charm for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't presently impaired), you won't be able to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You could likewise utilize a phone number below.
4. Enter your full name. See to it the name noted below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise have to publish an image of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID offered, take one currently and also send it to yourself using email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you could justify the resurgence of your account. Take into consideration including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you may not receive a reaction for a number of days.
- If you do not receive an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is under the "Password" field in the top right corner of your display.
3. Key in your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Ensure you could access whichever system you prefer to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your chosen medium of communication for a code. For example, if you provided your phone number, you need to obtain a text with a code.
- If you choose email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could also decide to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).