Facebook Tech Support Phone Number
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Review the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each alternative to see its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your profile setups.
- Privacy and also Security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Coverage - Covers standard coverage (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, considering that they cover usual concerns as well as problems.
3. Select a relevant section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" section then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation added choices. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of actions that describe how to remedy your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook suggests handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that following the on-screen directions.
5. Make use of the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, merely click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as key in a few words related to your issue. You ought to see numerous recommendations turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just connect to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're looking for a response to a particular issue not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having problems with advertisements, your inquiries are normally addressed in this section.
- To explore advertising, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your current trouble noted throughout the Help Center, your best option is to search for it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could search for subjects (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Complaint using the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced appropriate side of the website alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Credentials Questions type. Here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the type once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the list below kinds, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the display then click your preferred language.
7. Complete the complaint type. This will certainly differ from one person to another based upon one's personal information and also the nature of one's complaint, yet make certain to be as comprehensive as possible when filling in this type. You must consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so expect your email to show up accordingly within three to 5 company days.
Technique 3: Submitting an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't presently impaired), you will not have the ability to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You could likewise utilize a contact number here.
4. Key in your complete name. See to it the name provided right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally need to upload an image of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's permit, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID offered, take one now and also send it to yourself using e-mail so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you could click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you could warrant the resurgence of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for testimonial. Please keep in mind that you could not receive a reaction for a number of days.
- If you do not get a response within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Technique 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is beneath the "Password" field in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Key in your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Make certain you can access whichever platform you prefer to go with.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your chosen medium of communication for a code. For example, if you listed your contact number, you need to get a text with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can additionally choose to log out of your account on all gadgets if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually effectively been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).