Facebook Schedule Post
Method 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly should be to start scheduling posts. In other words:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your email address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternative Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for pages you have created-- things like groups, fan web pages, service pages, and so forth. To get to among these web pages, click the small arrowhead in the leading right of your main feed display (near the globe and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you have not currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the exact same menu. See our article on developing a small company page for additional information.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually developed, start inputting a condition upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you can likewise put media into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrow next to heaven as well as white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day as well as time. In the home window that appears, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the small calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the moment as well as utilizing the up and down arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You have to arrange your post at least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts approximately 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity refer to your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be scheduled to post immediately at the date and time you've supplied. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.