Facebook Phone Number Customer Service
Approach 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to view its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login and your account setups.
- Personal privacy and Safety and security - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Reporting - Covers standard coverage (misuse, spam, and so on) in addition to handling a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can also have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, since they cover usual problems as well as problems.
3. Select a relevant area. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional options. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of actions that clarify the best ways to fix your situation.
- For example, Facebook advises handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as type in a couple of words associated with your grievance. You must see numerous tips turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here just links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're seeking an answer to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with advertisements, your inquiries are usually addressed in this section.
- To explore marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can't locate your present trouble noted throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could look up subjects (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending a Problem through the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced best side of the website next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Qualification Questions form. Right here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the list below kinds, you must first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and after that click your preferred language.
7. Submit the complaint form. This will certainly differ from one person to another based upon one's individual info and the nature of one's issue, but make sure to be as comprehensive as possible when submitting this form. You must include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so expect your email to show up as necessary within three to five business days.
Technique 3: Sending an Allure for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't really presently disabled), you won't be able to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You can additionally use a telephone number here.
4. Type in your complete name. Make certain the name listed below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise need to publish a photo of an ID-- be it a motorist's certificate, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID offered, take one currently and send it to on your own by means of e-mail so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook form.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you can warrant the resurgence of your account. Consider consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you could not get a feedback for a number of days.
- If you do not receive an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" area in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or phone number. Make sure you could access whichever system you choose to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your chosen medium of interaction for a code. As an example, if you provided your telephone number, you ought to obtain a text with a code.
- If you choose email, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can also decide to log out of your account on all tools if you think your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).