Here are the 3 major ways you can efficiently log out of the Messenger app on your Android or iOS device.
Facebook Messenger Log Out
How you can log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two techniques of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your device Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook application.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you have to go into the Settings of your Android device.
- Close the application if you have it open, as well as eliminate it from your recent apps listing, otherwise this trick will not work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, and also scroll down till you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, and also Clear data.
Currently when you return to tap on Messenger in your app cabinet, you should see that it will not log you in instantly.
Pro suggestion: If somebody else intends to use your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they simply need to tap Change Account to sign into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you've obtained Messenger on your phone, possibilities are good that you have actually got the Facebook app as well. From the Android Facebook application, tap the Even more button on the top right (which ought to look like 3 lines), then most likely to Account Settings, complied with by Safety and also login. You'll see a section called Where you're visited, then just choose the Messenger session and tap Log Out.
This is the best ways to log out from the application on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Release chat application.
- Touch the symbol for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down carefully until you could find the highlighted words, data USE POLICY. Tap that blue hyperlink.
- Touch the menu bar on the top left edge.
- Faucet MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap DESIGNER SETTLEMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually up until you could see plainly your ACCOUNT PICTURE on top right corner. Touch your photo to disclose the fall menu.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have ultimately logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are now able to log in a various customer on it.
II. UTILIZING MAIN FACEBOOK APP.
- Release the primary Facebook app.
- Tap the menu bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down until you find Settings. Tap it.
- Tap PROTECTION.
- Tap ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Locate the access that provides these:.
Device Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Gadget Name: Facebook for apple iphone.
- Touch the X symbol alongside that log to finish its session.
You do not have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the conversation app or end the active session at the major Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app utilizing these approaches?