Facebook Headquarters Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Testimonial the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly below the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse cursor over each option to see its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook capability, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your profile setups.
- Personal privacy as well as Safety - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Reporting - Covers basic coverage (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as handling a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover common problems and also problems.
3. Select a pertinent section. For example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation extra alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of steps that discuss how to remedy your situation.
- For instance, Facebook advises taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen directions.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, simply click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and type in a couple of words related to your problem. You need to see numerous ideas pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might enter "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're trying to find a response to a certain concern not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having problems with ads, your inquiries are normally addressed in this section.
- To look into advertising, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your existing problem detailed throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can search for subjects (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Grievance through the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower right side of the web page next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Credentials Questions form. Here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the kind again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to transform the language of the following kinds, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display and afterwards click your preferred language.
7. Fill in the problem form. This will certainly differ from one person to another based on one's individual information and the nature of one's issue, however make sure to be as extensive as possible when filling in this form. You ought to include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to get here. Facebook operates West Shore time, so anticipate your email to show up accordingly within three to 5 service days.
Approach 3: Submitting a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't really currently impaired), you will not have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You can likewise make use of a telephone number here.
4. Key in your full name. Ensure the name noted right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to upload an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's license, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID available, take one now as well as send it to yourself using e-mail so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you may click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will post it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you can warrant the awakening of your account. Take into consideration consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you may not receive a feedback for several days.
- If you don't receive an action within a week, try resubmitting your type.
Technique 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or contact number. See to it you can access whichever platform you opt to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred medium of communication for a code. For instance, if you provided your contact number, you should obtain a text with a code.
- If you choose email, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can additionally decide to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).