If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
Facebook Delete Liked Pages
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not want to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts elsewhere? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.