Facebook Customer Service Telephone Number
Method 1: Making Use Of Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly below the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse arrow over each alternative to see its subsections. Your choices consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your profile settings.
- Personal privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Coverage - Covers fundamental reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as dealing with a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover common issues as well as issues.
3. Select a relevant area. For example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional choices. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will raise a collection of steps that discuss ways to treat your circumstance.
- For instance, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that following the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, simply click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a few words associated with your complaint. You should see several recommendations pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might key in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here only connect to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're trying to find a response to a certain concern not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having problems with advertisements, your questions are usually addressed in this section.
- To look into marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can't discover your existing issue detailed throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could search for topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Problem through the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower appropriate side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Qualification Questions type. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the type once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the following types, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen and then click your preferred language.
7. Fill out the complaint type. This will vary from person to person based on one's personal info and also the nature of one's issue, but make certain to be as thorough as possible when completing this kind. You should consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your email to show up appropriately within three to five service days.
Technique 3: Sending an Appeal for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't currently handicapped), you won't have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You can additionally use a contact number below.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name listed here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to upload a photo of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have an image of your ID offered, take one now and send it to on your own through e-mail so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For example, you may click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly publish it to the Facebook kind.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can validate the reactivation of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you may not get a feedback for several days.
- If you don't receive a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Approach 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is underneath the "Password" area in the top right edge of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or telephone number. See to it you can access whichever platform you opt to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you noted your phone number, you must get a text with a code.
- If you select email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could also choose to log out of your account on all tools if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).