Facebook Cover Photo Dimensions In Inches
What are the dimensions of my Page's profile image as well as cover picture?
Your Page's profile image:
- Display screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computers, 140 × 140 pixels on mobile phones as well as 50 × 50 pixels on many function phones
- Need to be at least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be chopped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computers
- Is located 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and 196 pixels from the top of your cover image on smart devices
Your Page's cover picture:
- Displays at 851 pixels large by 315 pixels high on your Page on computers and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels high on smart devices
- Does not present on function phones
- Need to go to the very least 399 pixels large and 150 pixels high
- Tons fastest as an sRGB JPG documents that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high and also less than 100 kilobytes
-For account photos as well as cover images with your logo design or text, you may get a better result using a PNG documents.
Just what regarding the resolution?
In addition to this dimension change we've chosen a high resolution referral because we are likewise taking into consideration the surge of greater res devices such as Retina Present-- you want your cover pictures to look all crisp and clear there also don't you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you somewhat as well as covers off basically other tool presently on the marketplace.
On resolution Facebook doesn't assist when it says "Remember that your cover photo need to be at the very least 400 pixels broad and 150 pixels tall". This is just a minimal size and also in our experience we find it way too rough as well as the guidance offers no support on safe areas for message.
So long as it's not an insane dimension you won't be punished for uploading a wonderful large high res image (this used to be the instance with Facebook Teams where compression was used) yet no more.
One word of caution, depending upon the display you utilize to check out (i.e. non high res/retina display screen), you could discover the image a little fuzzy. We have actually experimented with JPG vs PNG and also a selection of sizes from 640x360 right to 1640x923. Now 820x461 commonly looks the sharpest on older display screens yet we 'd still suggest 1920px x 1080px for ideal future proofing.