Facebook Contact Us
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Review the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly below the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each alternative to view its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login as well as your account setups.
- Personal privacy and Security - Addresses account safety, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Coverage - Covers standard reporting (abuse, spam, and so on) in addition to taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover common concerns and grievances.
3. Select a pertinent area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of actions that clarify how you can correct your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook suggests taking care of an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Use the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also enter a couple of words associated with your complaint. You must see numerous ideas appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here only links to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're looking for an answer to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having issues with advertisements, your questions are usually addressed in this area.
- To explore advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can't discover your present problem provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to search for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can look up topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting an Issue through the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower right side of the page beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Credentials Questions kind. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could likewise click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the following forms, you must first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display then click your preferred language.
7. Fill in the grievance type. This will certainly differ from person to person based upon one's individual details and also the nature of one's complaint, yet make certain to be as thorough as possible when submitting this type. You need to include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to get here. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so anticipate your e-mail to get here appropriately within 3 to five company days.
Method 3: Sending a Charm for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't currently disabled), you will not be able to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You could also make use of a contact number below.
4. Key in your complete name. Make certain the name detailed below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to publish an image of an ID-- be it a driver's license, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID available, take one now and send it to on your own through email so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you may click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID picture. This will upload it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you could warrant the awakening of your account. Consider including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you may not obtain a response for numerous days.
- If you do not obtain a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is below the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Type in your name, email address, or telephone number. Make certain you could access whichever platform you prefer to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your chosen medium of interaction for a code. As an example, if you provided your phone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you pick email, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You can also opt to log out of your account on all devices if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).