Currently you could make a photo comment rather than just common message, or post both a message comment and a photo to show it. Whatever image you choose to publish shows up in the list of comments below the post to which it refers.
Facebook Comments For Pics
This is an especially good function to have for birthdays and also various other holiday desires because photos typically state more than words.
Previously, to include a picture to a comment, you had to submit a picture someplace on the web then insert the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and not as very easy as it is now.
How to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The certain steps to do this are a little different depending on just how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your preferred internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you wish to react to.
- Go into any type of message, if you desire, then click the camera icon at the best side of the message box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the applications for Android and also iphone mobile devices, tap the Facebook application and after that:
- Tap comment beneath the post you want to Comment on to raise the digital keyboard.
- Go into a text comment and touch the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you intend to comment with and afterwards touch Done or whatever other switch is utilized on your gadget to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this method to submit photo talk about Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop computer web site, however instead the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that need to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the provided text box, touch the camera icon next to the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Picture or Image Library to select the picture you wish to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.