Facebook Block User From Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to view the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box and click "Okay" to remove and block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can view a listing of banned users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section as well as select "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to enable the individual to access your page one more time.
Perk: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: