If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free procedure.
Deleting Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has gotten in removal mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks efforts somewhere else? Allow us know everything about it in the remarks.