If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
Delete Page Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to erase your page you can recover it by going to the page before both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could watch it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us recognize all about it in the comments.