If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
Delete Facebook Page Permanently
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page before the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can view it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media initiatives in other places? Allow us recognize about it in the comments.