Create Facebook For Business
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Make sure you aren't logged right into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have slightly various 'about' areas that enable you to add different sorts of information. For instance, a Citizen Business of Location' might have opening times. You can change this later on.
Action 3: Fill in the details in the kind. You will certainly after that be sent out a verification e-mail so make sure you utilize and email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next component is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Just adhere to the triggers to complete the Page. You could also avoid this process for now or complete developing your Facebook Page.
Why make use of a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account could be essential when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Lower the risk involved with affixing the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and do not want to Create one.
What can (and can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as handle Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (including occasions, pictures etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising messages as well as other.
Nonetheless, there are points you cannot do that you can if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can't use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not discuss other Pages or accessibility your Page's news feed).
- You do not have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Also, you can not use Facebook as a private such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're responding to a remark).
- Sign up with or handle any Facebook Teams.