Contact Facebook Via Phone
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Testimonial the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll should drag your mouse cursor over each alternative to view its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your account settings.
- Privacy and Security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Reporting - Covers basic coverage (abuse, spam, and so on) along with handling a deceases individual's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can also look into the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover typical problems and also grievances.
3. Select a pertinent section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra choices. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a series of actions that describe ways to correct your scenario.
- For example, Facebook suggests handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen instructions.
5. Use the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a couple of words associated with your problem. You should see several ideas turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below just links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're looking for a solution to a certain problem not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having issues with ads, your concerns are usually dealt with in this area.
- To explore advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you cannot locate your present problem listed anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to try to find it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Grievance via the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced best side of the website beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Certification Questions type. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the type once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to alter the language of the following types, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the screen then click your preferred language.
7. Complete the issue kind. This will differ from person to person based on one's individual info and the nature of one's problem, yet make sure to be as comprehensive as possible when submitting this type. You ought to include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to show up. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so expect your e-mail to show up accordingly within 3 to 5 service days.
Technique 3: Sending a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't presently impaired), you will not have the ability to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You could additionally utilize a phone number below.
4. Type in your full name. Make sure the name provided below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally need to post a picture of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID available, take one now and also send it to on your own using email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you may click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you can justify the awakening of your account. Think about including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you may not obtain a reaction for a number of days.
- If you don't obtain a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" field in the top right corner of your display.
3. Enter your name, email address, or phone number. Ensure you can access whichever platform you decide to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of interaction for a code. As an example, if you detailed your contact number, you should get a text with a code.
- If you select email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could likewise choose to log out of your account on all tools if you think your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually efficiently been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).