Connecting Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your personal account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and also can choose just what sort of web content you want to share by clicking on packages.
Here you could decide what does it cost? details you intend to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're good to go! Now you'll be able to simply publish a status upgrade in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both solutions and upload two separate updates.
Note: given that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly abbreviate your article with an immediately developed brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, examine the "My Facebook page" option as well as select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.