Connect Facebook Page To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your individual account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
When you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and also could choose what kind of material you would love to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you could choose how much info you want to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and you're good to go! Now you'll be able to merely publish a status upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both services and publish two separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly abbreviate your post with an instantly produced short URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" choice and also pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.