Connect Facebook And Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You can link your individual account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and can pick just what sort of material you wish to share by clicking packages.
Below you could decide just how much information you intend to show Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're all set! Currently you'll have the ability to just post a condition update in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both services as well as upload 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: considering that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will immediately abbreviate your article with an immediately produced brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative and also pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.