Currently you can make a photo comment rather than just common text, or post both a text comment and also an image to highlight it. Whatever image you decide to upload shows up in the list of comments below the post to which it refers.
Comments For Pics On Facebook
This is a particularly good function to have for birthdays as well as various other holiday desires given that pictures usually claim more than words.
Previously, to add a photo to a comment, you needed to post a picture someplace on the internet and then insert the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant and not as easy as it is currently.
How you can Consist of a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The particular actions to do this are slightly different relying on exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favored web internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you wish to respond to.
- Go into any kind of text, if you desire, and after that click the camera icon at the ideal side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the apps for Android and also iphone mobile phones, tap the Facebook app then:
- Tap comment under the post you want to Comment on to bring up the digital key-board.
- Go into a text comment as well as tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you want to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever various other switch is used on your gadget to exit that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Website-- Utilize this method to send photo discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop site, however instead the mobile internet site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that need to include the picture comment.
-With or without typing message in the offered text box, touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Image or Image Library to select the picture you intend to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.