Is your Facebook account photo obtaining a little old as well as stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
Changing Profile Picture On Facebook App
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you wish to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the image to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your account photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you desire to use.
- While the picture is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, then choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you wish to use.
-While the picture is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your taste, then choose Done when you're completed.