Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old and also stale? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
Changing Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you want to utilize for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the photo to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the picture is established as your account picture.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you desire to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you wish to utilize.
- While the image is shown on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you wish to make use of.
-While the image is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your liking, then pick Done when you're completed.