It appears there is an one-time button permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you have the ability to choose something new. If you never chose a username to start with, now's your opportunity to safeguard a far better URL and also email compared to the randomly produced number appointed by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer once you pick the new one.
Change Username Facebook
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the field offered. Facebook will let you recognize whether that username is readily available. Remember, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly let you alter it when. You are additionally expected to use your genuine name when setting this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is applied to your Facebook account as well as energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your website or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.