Change Name Of Facebook Fan Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization could take up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate and also accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have simply revealed you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your question might be showcased in the faqd area.