It seems there is a single switch permitted, and as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never ever chose a username to start with, now's your chance to protect a far better LINK and email than the randomly produced number designated by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer as soon as you choose the brand-new one.
Change Facebook Profile Username
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username into the area provided. Facebook will let you understand whether or not that username is available. Bear in mind, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you change it when. You are also meant to utilize your actual name when setting this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook profile as well as energetic!
If you have your old URL linked to your internet site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.