If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
Cancel Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media initiatives somewhere else? Allow us recognize everything about it in the remarks.