Can You Schedule Posts On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already visited, you will certainly have to be to start scheduling posts. In other words:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Accessibility your alternating Facebook page. It is essential to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for pages you have developed-- points like teams, fan web pages, company pages, and more. To obtain to one of these pages, click the tiny arrow in the top right of your main feed screen (near the world and lock symbols). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you have not currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the same menu. See our article on producing a small company page for more information.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually produced, start keying a condition update in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you could likewise place media right into your post by clicking the tiny "Photo/video" web link above the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrowhead alongside the blue and also white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date as well as time. In the home window that turns up, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the little calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the moment and also using the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your key-board.
-You need to schedule your post at least 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly now be arranged to post instantly at the day as well as time you have actually provided. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.