Currently you can make a photo comment as opposed to simply typical message, or post both a text comment and also an image to highlight it. Whatever image you decide to publish shows up in the listing of comments below the post to which it refers.
Add A Picture To A Facebook Comment
This is an especially good attribute to have for birthday celebrations and also other vacation dreams because images commonly say more than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you had to upload a photo someplace on the internet and after that place the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and also not as easy as it is now.
The best ways to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are slightly various relying on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favorite internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you want to react to.
- Get in any text, if you desire, and then click the camera symbol at the best side of the text box.
- Pick the image or video you want to include in the comment.
- Send the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the applications for Android as well as iphone mobile phones, touch the Facebook app and after that:
- Tap comment under the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the online keyboard.
- Get in a message comment and touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever other button is used on your tool to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Site-- Utilize this approach to submit photo comments on Facebook if you're not using the mobile application or the desktop computer internet site, but instead the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the offered text box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Picture or Picture Library to pick the picture you wish to put in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.