Is your Facebook account photo getting a little old and stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these actions.
Upload Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you wish to use for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the picture to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the photo is established as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you want to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you want to use.
- While the photo is shown on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, after that select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you wish to make use of.
-While the picture is presented on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your taste, then select Done when you're finished.