So, while the details below will offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection concerns that may emerge. In the steps below, I'll show you how you can check the safety and security prior to you also post, to see if it deserves sharing.
Twitter Post To Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by finding the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you haven't enjoyed it currently, don't view it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will possibly just discourage your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that display a world icon. This suggests that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the privacy settings are okay, just select the LINK in the internet browser as well as duplicate it. Because you are on the page devoted to this details video clip, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans directly to the material you want to share. In this case, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter and also produce your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to shorten the web link yourself, you could always utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated and then connected to your Twitter account.