Sync Facebook And Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You could attach your individual profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and could select just what kind of material you 'd like to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you can determine just how much details you wish to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Now you'll have the ability to simply post a status upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both solutions and also post two separate updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically abbreviate your message with an automatically created short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is validated then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and also pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.