Sharing Posts On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you want to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick who you wish to share the post with. You could repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you have or as an exclusive message to an additional user.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to opt to exclude particular people or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really required, yet provides the opportunity to include in the original message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While unusual, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly give credit history to the initial poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have consent to do so. If the post consists of individual details, the user could not want the post shared with anyone outside their own circle of friends.