Setting Up Facebook For Business
Ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Step 1: See to it you typically aren't logged right into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have somewhat different 'about' areas that permit you to include different kinds of info. As an example, a Citizen Business of Location' could have opening times. You can change this later.
Step 3: Complete the information in the form. You will then be sent out a verification email so ensure you make use of and also email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next part is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Merely comply with the triggers to complete the Page. You can likewise avoid this procedure for now or end up creating your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account might be essential when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict team task while on Facebook.
- Lower the threat entailed with affixing the Facebook Page to your team's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and also don't want to Create one.
What can (and can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (consisting of events, photos etc), 'suching as' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting messages and other.
However, there are things you can not do that you can if you carry out the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You cannot use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about other Pages or gain access to your Page's news feed).
- You do not have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Additionally, you cannot make use of Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a remark).
- Join or manage any type of Facebook Teams.