Search For Instagram
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (looks like a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is private, you may need to tap "request" rather, so they could approve the link. You can also follow a few of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory to Find users to follow based upon your interests.
- You additionally may have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you may appreciate.
- Lastly, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of one of the most fascinating photos on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you could click the customer that posted the picture and also start following them also.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, simply utilize the @ sign and also type the customer's name directly after that.