Reset My Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account and also click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right edge of any type of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down list, both of which allow you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username and also networks, most of which can only be altered one or two times during the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to allow or disable settings like login notices and also approvals, along with application passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" as well as "Blocking" options to change your settings for exactly how you can be located on Facebook and also by whom, as well as how others could engage with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that appear beside your desired settings making and confirm changes. Readjust the audience selector tool where available to mark exactly how you share your material as well as exactly how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook notifies you about task that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives allow you to earn as well as validate any modifications. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn complying with on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and other Facebook participants utilize. Click the "Edit" connect to transform settings for private apps or click the "X" to eliminate an app completely.