Reset My Facebook Settings
1. Visit to your Facebook account as well as click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right edge of any type of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down listing, both which enable you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab making modifications to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can just be transformed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login notices and also authorizations, in addition to app passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" as well as "Blocking" options to alter your settings for how you can be found on Facebook and also by which, along with how others can engage with you. Utilize the "Edit" buttons that appear close to your desired settings to earn and also verify modifications. Adjust the audience selector tool where available to mark how you share your material and also how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook notifies you regarding task that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" options enable you to earn and also verify any type of adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn following on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and also other Facebook participants use. Click the "Edit" connect to transform settings for private apps or click the "X" to remove an application entirely.