Making Pictures Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will open the image.
- The image needs to be one that you published, not just one of you that somebody else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol generally appears like a shape of a person (or more individuals) that you'll locate below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will right away alter your photo's personal privacy to ensure that just you could see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top ideal corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's present privacy setting. For instance, the album may have a globe icon and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the lower best edge of the photo and pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.